Benefits of BYJU’S Tuition Centre (BTC) - Shimla
Students thrive in academics when they have a sound relationship with their teachers. At BYJU’S Tuition Centres (BTCs) in Shimla, teachers maintain a very warm and friendly atmosphere to encourage students to ask questions and clarify their doubts. Students find enthusiasm in learning when they are able to understand concepts clearly.
We understand the need for a flexible schedule in studies nowadays. BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla offer tuition classes in a hybrid mode - with the availability of both online and offline classes. Students can attend online classes from their homes. These online tuition classes are characterised by a session on the explanation of concepts followed by a session for responding to their doubts and queries. Students can also go to the physical tuition centre for tuition classes, where they can resolve their doubts via face-to-face interactions with their tutors.
The benefits of joining BYJU’S tuition classes for Maths and Science in Shimla are as follows:
- We facilitate a competitive peer-learning environment.
- Soft skills and interactive skills are taught at the centres.
- Pre-recorded lessons and study materials are available on BYJU’S - The Learning App.
- Group discussions and peer interaction ease understanding of concepts
- We present a two-teacher model for online classes.
- Face-to-face interaction with the teachers at tuition centres helps cover all learning gaps.
- Feedback sessions are conducted with parents for healthy monitoring of progress.
- Regular homework is given along with subjective assessments.
- We design customised classes according to the students’ pace of learning.
- Tricks involved in application-based problems are taught.
- Students are prepared for other exams like Olympiads, scholarship tests and entrance exams.
- Analysis of tests and assessments is available on the app.
- Quizzes and tests can be attempted anytime from anywhere on the app.
BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla aim to provide the best possible future for your child.
List of BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla
BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla are easily accessible to students living within a radius of 5 km around them. Students can contact us if they face problems in registering for our tuition classes or locating our tuition centres.
Given below is a list of BYJU’S tuition centres based in Shimla:
- Tuition Centre in Knollswood, Shimla
2nd Floor, Chotta Shimla Parking cum Commercial Complex
Near HP Secretariat, Chotta Shimla, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh -171002
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students of which classes are provided tuition at BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla?
Students from Grades 4 to 10 can enrol for tuition classes at BYJU’S Tuition Centres in Shimla.
Do the classes at BYJU'S Tuition Centre in Shimla correspond to the portions currently taught at school?
Yes, we have multiple tuition batches available. Students can choose a particular batch that suits their study plan as per the local school syllabus.
What is the difference between online and offline classes?
In online classes, students are taught using the two-teacher model. The teacher will explain all concepts in detail via high-quality animated videos. The live teacher who comes later resolves all doubts and queries of students to ensure clarity in understanding. Methods and techniques to solve application-based problems are also taught to the student in this session.
Offline classes are physical tuition classes at BYJU'S Tuition Centres, where teachers spend time working with each student to ensure that they are able to solve the worksheets provided to them. Doubts and queries on topics that were not properly comprehended by students in online classes are also resolved here. This is to ensure that there are no learning gaps.
What are the aims of workshops at BYJU'S Tuition Centre?
Free workshops are designed by our expert BYJU'S faculty to focus on learning outcomes such as exam preparation, preparation for Olympiads, or building foundational concepts. Students and their parents will get to experience our advanced classroom facilities and get one-on-one guidance from our expert faculty.
Will the teachers at BYJU'S Tuition Centre also help students with school homework?
All of the doubts asked by the students will be resolved in the classroom by the teachers. Tests and worksheets will be given to students as homework after every class. This homework will be evaluated by the teachers. Their results will be shared on the portal.