CBSE Notes are one of the most important aspects that boost exam preparation. While doing the self-study, students have a habit of noting the important points, formulas, definitions etc. The compilation of these important points is collectively known as CBSE Notes. Students can create these notes while studying CBSE textbooks. These CBSE Notes will make their exam preparation simpler and more organised.
Studying from CBSE Notes helps students prepare for the exam in a well-structured and organised way. Making notes saves their time during revision as they don’t have to read the entire textbook. In notes, students can summarise the complete chapters in a short and concise way. They can recall all the concepts quickly just by going through these notes. To get the answers to the exercise questions, students can refer to NCERT Solutions, which provides the answers to all the questions provided at the end of the NCERT textbook.
Studying hard and grasping and retaining concepts are crucial for students. Doing so will help them get average marks in the annual and board examinations. But, to score high marks, they need to study smartly. The key to performing well in the exam includes making of a proper study schedule and keeping track of what has been studied in a day. Also, they need to revise the previous day’s task before beginning the new task. So, to help students prepare well, we have provided the chapter-wise CBSE Notes for Classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Studying from these CBSE Notes will convert the students’ efforts into performance. Also, it will give them a fruitful result in the final examination.
CBSE Notes for Class 6 to 12 – Science, Maths, Social Science and English
As the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made NCERT books mandatory for all CBSE schools, students are advised to strictly follow the CBSE Syllabus to prepare for the exam. The CBSE Notes Links for Classes 6 to 12 are given below.
CBSE Notes for Class 6
CBSE Notes for Class 7
CBSE Notes for Class 8
- CBSE Notes for Class 8 Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 8 Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 8 Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 8 English
CBSE Notes for Class 9
- CBSE Notes for Class 9 Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 9 Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 9 Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 9 English
- CBSE Class 9 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 9 Science Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 10
- CBSE Notes for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Notes for Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Science Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 11
- CBSE Notes for Class 11 Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 11 Physics
- CBSE Notes for Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Notes for Class 11 Biology
- CBSE Class 11 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Physics Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 11 Biology Revision Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 12
- CBSE Notes for Class 12 Maths
- CBSE Notes for Class 12 Physics
- CBSE Notes for Class 12 Chemistry
- CBSE Notes for Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
These notes are very useful, especially at the time of revision. Students will recall all the concepts they have learnt by going through notes, and thus, it will save time during exams. Also, they will get important topics and formulas written in one place.
Importance of CBSE Notes
- CBSE Notes are concise and cover each topic of the chapter.
- Thinking from the examination point of view, CBSE Notes provide the students with a quick revision of all the important concepts without losing the essence.
- The formulas, theorems and important equations are all a part of these notes, making them one of the most useful study materials.
- Covering the whole NCERT textbook is a must to score high in exams. However, covering the complete textbook every now and then, especially during the short study leave provided during the exams, is not possible. CBSE Notes come in handy in such situations.
- The CBSE Notes contain detailed and well-structured explanations of all the concepts covered in the textbook.
We hope students have found the CBSE Notes useful for their studies. Also, they can access various sample papers, previous years’ question papers and other reference materials to speed up their exam preparation. Keep learning and stay tuned to BYJU’S for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S – The Learning App and subscribe to YouTube to watch interactive Maths and Science videos.
Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE Notes
Where can I get class-wise CBSE Notes?
Students can find the class-wise notes for Classes 6 to 12 on this page by clicking on the link provided above. The notes are available for Maths, Science, Social Science and English subjects for Classes 6 to 10, and Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology subjects for Classes 11 and 12.
Do CBSE Notes help in my revision?
Yes, CBSE Notes are beneficial during revision. By glancing at the notes, CBSE students can recall all the important topics and concepts related to the respective topics. It will also save their time during last-minute preparation.
Does studying from CBSE Notes help to score high marks in the annual exam?
CBSE Notes provide a brief overview of all the chapters in a concise manner. A student who has studied properly throughout the year will surely benefit from these notes. Also, if a student does not understand the chapters deeply, they can get familiar with the concepts by going through these notes. So, studying from these notes will help secure high marks in the annual exam.